Friday, March 27, 2015

Celebrity Cars Las Vegas Opening


On Monday March 23rd, the grand opening of Celebrity Cars Las Vegas was an amazing event I was lucky enough to film. The showroom was filled with cars such as Ferrari's, Porsche's, and many other classic vehicles and choppers. There were models, food vendors, bikini contest, DJs, and an open bar available for all the attendees. On of my main focus was to get nice shots of the cars, so I utilized a slide and had smooth dolly movements on the some close-up shots. In this particular shot I was getting a close-up of the Ferrari logo and dollied right to reveal the 'Celebrity Cars Las Vegas' logo. The shot came out great. Other coverage I wanted to get was the crowd, as well as small groups just enjoying themselves and having a great time. The DJ was also a target, however it was a little more difficult because he was about 20 feet up in a DJ booth. Also, some more great footage I got was from the bikini contest, the women were beautiful and they did a great job modeling the bikini's from one of the sponsors. This was my first car show shoot and I really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment